It’s amazing what you can achieve with a lot of creativity and a little imagination!
Don’t worry if you don’t have a perfect booth for your wedding or the one you were hired for. Here are some tips and 5 ideas for wedding photo booths.
We know that it can be difficult to prepare for a photo booth, and if you already have one, it is always useful to have alternative ideas that can serve as a contingency plan.
Graffiti on the wall
Like something out of a minimalist art museum, this idea is quite practical and simple if you have a wedding in a few days and you only have one wall to set the stage for photographs.
With just a few sprays and a fairly steady hand, you can do a basic wedding-themed design on the wall and get the job done.
How about you? I think it’s a bit juvenile, but it seems like a solution to an eventuality and in the absence of a booth.
Piers or suspension bridges have an inherent romantic look.
These guys knew that and decided to enjoy their wedding photography with a somewhat peculiar stand like this floating bridge with cozy finishes.
Certainly, the high resolution of the image and the blur in the background, make this a captivating wedding photo.
Fountain of love
If you don’t have a hanging bridge at home, you can always go to a water fountain and use it as your wedding photo booth…
It looks funny, but if you implement the idea of it being a fountain of love, it looks very charming.
And it doesn’t look bad at all, the bride and groom look wet and happy because of the water and celebration.
You also might be interested in: “List of 5 things to do on a honeymoon in Aruba“
Pile of logs
If you don’t own a wall, a hanging pier, nor are you near a water fountain… Maybe you can choose a pile of logs?
Rather than considering it just a peculiar stand, we are not recommending you to knock down some trees, it would be preferable to go for a prefabricated stand.
However, with a log and/or cabin on the lake, there is also a potential idea for a different and special booth.
Even the lake itself could be a perfect setting for a booth.
Blue sky and green landscapes
Don’t have a booth and don’t even know how to create one?
In this section, you will already understand that with a camera and some creativity, you can make common scenarios, ideal stands for stunning weddings.
And this is the case of a wedding couple that with the blue and white of the sky, in the company of little vegetation…
They managed to get a wonderful stand.
Other places that could be perfect backdrops for your wedding photography
- Churches: If your wedding is a church ceremony, the chapels could be a very appropriate stand.
- Staircases: Great for those ceremonies held in traditional and antique venues with classic staircases.
- Squares: Squares are generally nice places, with some ingenuity, a photographer can get a lot of use for a booth.
- Beaches: The sea is a naturally unique space, even more, if it is contemplated in sunsets, it is scenery for photos, worthy of any wedding.
- Museums: Yes, it is special that your wedding photographs are taken in a place full of art, expressions that come together with feelings and emotions.
- Gardens: They are a common choice of booths, mainly because there are scenarios of photographs made with gardens and their benefits.
- Arches or arched doorways: Equally traditional, they are still a thoughtful backdrop for many engagement photographs.
- Collages: A somewhat unusual stand, but one that is gaining popularity, consists of placing previous photos with your partner, together and in a mural.
- Strings and curtains: A very cost-effective booth idea, especially if you and your partner like things simple but not forgetting intentions.
- Fireplace: With a few decorative elements, together with a soft flame, it could represent an exceptional booth.
- Zoo and natural parks: If they like animals, they will certainly be able to combine genuine wildlife with the memories of your wedding in a few photographs.